Tap into Experience
Pinetree Braintrust supports its members through group mentoring and professional development, exclusive resources, and networking. The group focuses on Social Media strategy, and provides hundreds of resources, monthly webinars, podcast archive, etc. Also included are resources on management development for professionals and entrepreneurs; it provides access to monthly teleseminars, dozens of archived podcasts, etc.
In addition, Braintrust provides access to:
- Monthly virtual meetings (teleseminar or webinar).
- Access to the library of prior subjects covered. Feel free to peruse the archive from the menu listing above.
- Listing in the membership directory, to facilitate networking
- Monthly scheduled access to 10 minute laser coaching by phone or email.
- Exclusive discussion board to share ideas, resources, and opportunities with other Braintrust members.
- Ability to throw semi-confidential questions to the Braintrust membership for perspective. This operates on a Give-to-Get basis.
Typical Monthly Meeting Agenda
1) Introductory remarks
– This month’s issues and trends
– New member introductions
2) Professional Development
– Each month Randall will explore a relevant and timely topic.
3) 60 second power coaching:
– You ask a question, each attendee gives a 60 second answer or perspective
4) Q&A in depth: You ask, Randall answers
5) Pathways: Help set the Braintrust agenda
– What topics do you want covered in the coming months?
– New Braintrust resources announcements
Pinetree Braintrust Membership:
Braintrust fees help defray the cost of setting up the infrastructure, developing the teleseminars and other content, etc. The Braintrust is subsidized (and sponsored by) Pinetree Advisors.
Questions? Call Randall Craig directly at 416-256-7773, or via email at request (at) pinetreebraintrust (dot) com